1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others Free vBulletin 4 style | Mint

Discussion in 'Free HTML Templates' started by darren1981au, Jan 26, 2011.

1. darren1981au

darren1981au New Member

Hi again,

I would like to hare with you our latest free vBulletin 4 style

SkinDen.com | Velocity

[​IMG]

Live Preview: vBulletin 4 Style Demo

- Full vBulletin 4.1.1 suite (CMS, Blogs, Forums, Groups etc etc)
    - Unique forumhead images / layout used
    - Very nice carbon fiber backgrounds / gradients used
    - Various known vBulletin style bugs addressed and re-written
    - Basic Statusicons
    - Logo & Statusicons source files included

Guys, this style did take a long time to put together and is one of my favorite vBulletin 4 styles so i do hope that many of you like this one as much as i do. If you like our work, please leave a simple thank you, for support either reply to this thread or for even faster support please use our SkinDen Forums: skinden.com/
    Enjoy

Regards, Darren

PS... I hope i have placed this in the correct forum, i just wanted to share my work for other members, my apologies if i have put this in the wrong section, Mods / Admin if so could you please move for me, Cheer

2. darren1981au

darren1981au New Member

Hi all,

I would like to hare with you our latest free vBulletin 4 style, i hope i have placed this in the correct forum.

SkinDen.com | Mint

[​IMG]

Live Preview: vBulletin 4 Style Demo

- Full vBulletin 4.1.1 suite (CMS, Blogs, Forums, Groups etc etc)
    - Light weight style (very little images used, CSS3 gradients used instead of images)
    - Various known vBulletin style bugs addressed and re-written
    - Basic Statusicons
    - Statusicons source files included

If you like our work, please leave a simple thank you, for support either reply to this thread or for even faster support please use our SkinDen Forums: skinden.com/
    Enjoy

Regards, Darren

PS... I hope i have placed this in the correct forum, i just wanted to share my work for other members, my apologies if i have put this in the wrong section, Mods / Admin if so could you please move for me, Cheer