1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hosting free dot com?

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by Dizzie92, May 5, 2007.

1. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

Is there a site that give you a free dot com domain? If theres not could some1 maybe host one for me? I'll support your site or product forever! Free adds or w/e you want

2. solemage

solemage New Member

well, here is a site I used to use... very simple, earn points and get prizes..
    at 300 points you get a .info domain... and they give you free hsoting. if you get 1000 points a .org, .com, and .net and free hsoting also.
    To get 1000 points fast tell your friends to do it, and you get points for things they do also....

Used this.
    http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=119979

3. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Domains dont cost much, better of just buying one imo

4. solemage

solemage New Member

true, seems like domians are getting easyer and easyer to get.

5. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

get pick up .info domains for under $3

6. solemage

solemage New Member

godaddy has them for 99cents, with free hosting linux/windows.

^^The site I told up there you can get everything free though :)

7. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

True domains do cost little... but there are some people that do not have credit cards, checking acounts, etc... mainly because most are to young to have a credit card, or to even have a job - that's why some people look for free domains.

I gave up, it's really to hard to find a way to get a free domain name if your like not a student.

8. solemage

solemage New Member

when I first started, I couldnt remember what I wanted, but I know I wanted a domain. I got one the next day for 0$ lol weird, I had no paypal,creditcards or anything

9. NickNick

NickNick New Member

Microsoft now gives free domain and web hosting. A free dot com address and 500mb of storage. OfficeLive.com

The only thing frustrating is the pics all get stored in the same folder and there is no way to organize them. So if you have hundreds of pics like I do, when you want to add one to the website, it opens the thumnails and you must wait for every one to load before you can select the one you want to add.

10. jensen_toh

jensen_toh New Member

hi nicknick, is it really free, i really want a free domain, but why do they need credit card information. i dont have a credit card

11. NickNick

NickNick New Member

It is 100% free. They need credit card so they can verify your identity and prevent people from making thousands of free websites.

12. Riley

Riley New Member

OK THE SIMPLE WAY TO GET FREE DOMAIN! THIS IS HOW I GOT 2 DOMAINS FOR FREE.
    Search google :

1)register.com free domain promo
    2)click on a link with a promo number
    3)type in your domain you want
    4)fill in the information needed
    5)delete the domain privacy or some shit
    6)there you go

13. Yes, i also heard register.com works

GoodLuck