1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

For E-Commerce Website Which CMS is Best and Why ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Evelyn M, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Evelyn M

Evelyn M New Member

Hey,
    I want to design my new E-Commerce website , can anyone suggest me that which is the best CMS and why ? Or if you know another way to design an E-Commerce website please do let me know..

2. shellhatch

shellhatch New Member

For small stores i suggest Magento. Magento is php based, very easy for a programmer to customize and add new functionalities. There are lot of repositories for theme. But if you design your own theme then it would be nice. I also do the same. For this I use TemplateToaster and design my theme according to my project.

3. Lousie

Lousie New Member

Hey you can design an E commerce website very easily with Prestashop CMS. It's easy to use and understand. I also have made my E commerce website using this CMS and its really great. I also know another ways to make responsive websites. You can use easy yet simple software to design your ecommerce responsive website theme generator, Website Template Generator. It supports multiple CMSs like Prestashop, Wordpress , Joomla , Magento, Drupal so on.But, I would suggest you to use Prestashop for making your responsive website.

4. daviddakarai

daviddakarai Member

WordPress combined with the WP-Ecommerce plugin is a great combination for most small to medium size e-commerce sites. For larger Ecommerce sites, I find Magento to be pretty bloated, and for that reason, I usually choose ZenCart.

5. Jeha

Jeha New Member

I like prestashop. I find it easy to change and learn how it works :)

6. lepogupu

lepogupu New Member

Magento is a solid CMS. However, if you have a wordpress blog then you can add a woocommerce plugin functionality which will convert your wp site into ecommerce shopping cart.

However, there are security issues in wp which you need to take care of.

7. TheGuru Kull

TheGuru Kull New Member

Use Drupal CMS which is easy to make a website ASAP ? Good plugin easily open available.

8. GRIFFITH

GRIFFITH New Member

ZenCart is a solid Cms because Zen Cart truly is the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software. The ecommerce web site design program is being developed by a group of like-minded shop owners, programmers, designers, and consultants that think ecommerce web design could be and should be done differently.

9. ethany

ethany New Member

With me shopify, Woo commerce, Magento. All of these platform could be your best CMS to mange your store

10. nidhivyas

nidhivyas Member

You can design an E commerce website very easily with WordPress CMS.
    It's easy to use and understand.
    my E commerce website using this CMS and it is really great.
    It is best way to make responsive websites.
    You can use easy yet simple software to design your eCommerce responsive website theme generator, Website Template Generator.
    It is multiple CMS like Prestashop, WordPress , Joomla , Magneto, Drupal so on.

11. Sukumar Sinha

Sukumar Sinha New Member

I think WordPress CMS is the best source for you because its functionality is very easy to learn and work. Despite, this you can also use for template generator Prestashop, Wordpress , Joomla , Magento, Drupal and many more.

12. healthcareinfo

healthcareinfo New Member

Hello Everyone

I think so Magento and Laravel best CMS platform for design and development E-Commerce website.

13. justinrhensen123

justinrhensen123 New Member

youe small stores i suggest Magento. Magento is php based, very easy for a programmer to customize and add new functionalities. There are lot of repositories for theme. i am use a magento website.

14. w3web

w3web Member

I suggest Prestashop, because it is highly scalable and able to integrate with the third party websites, facilitates in customizing the web store and also able to cross sell, and selling the digital goods sell with limitless categories. Or else if you want small storage then opt for Magento.

15. sweetsdailyupdates

sweetsdailyupdates New Member

For e-commerce site, I recommend prestashop and wordpress. There are lots of plugins available in worpress and you can also integrate ecommerce themes in wordpress.

The same thing in Prestashop, you can easily manage all the portions in prestashop like managing stocks, receipts, offers etc.

16. redrobbin

redrobbin New Member

Magento. because of it's flexibility to alter the core codes as well as add features and even improve functionality by installing extensions through the “Magento Connect” platform. Magento is ideal for those looking to optimise back-end workflows of their businesses.