1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Football Conference Logo Needed

Discussion in 'Archived' started by macayf, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macayf

macayf New Member

Hi -

I need to get a logo for a new football conference we are buidling. The conference is made up for several oganizations, each with their own mascots so we would like it to be focused on football and AYF rather than a specific mascot.

1) What is the website address? www.leaguelineup.com/macayf (it is currently in progress)
    2) Description of your website: our website is used for our conference to share information across each association that is part of the conference, to post game schedule, standings and for preparation for National competitions

3) List logo designs you really like & why: we like something that pulls in football elements (i.e. a football, player, field, goal posts, etc). We are part of the American Youth Football organization so I have included their logo if it can be incorporated into our logo.
    4) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo ( only copyright free ones )? I have included clip art I found that looked good although the football player in the first one looks a little too mean for a youth organziation. I also like the third one...maybe American Youth Football/Cheer in the little font across the top and then Mid-Atlantic Carolinas in the logo...not sure how to get AYF logo in there.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    6) Any colors you prefer? we're open to colors

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give!!!

Attached Files:

2. macayf

macayf New Member

Disregard

Disregard my request. I've been playing around since the post and created my own logo.

Attached Files:

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Great result too! ;)

4. macayf

macayf New Member

Thanks! :) It only took me about 4 hours to do...probably 10 times longer than someone with experience and knowledge on these type of things :)

5. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

It took a little longer maybe but you've gained some worthwhile experience and can now proudly say it's all your own work!

Cheers and good luck!
    CP

6. wartrol

wartrol Banned

thank you for your sharing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.