1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Football Club Badge Required for Yth team

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ChiswickW4, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiswickW4

ChiswickW4 New Member

Hi,

I have been asked to get a club badge for our Junior Football teams;

The team is called Junior Meads FC
    There is no website at present for the Jnr teams although the mens team has a website, www.omfc.co.uk
    The kit the team will be wearing is as below except that shorts will be claret.

[​IMG]

The club badge has been designed by one of the players and I will try to scan his drawing. Essentially we require the badge to be predominantly claret in colour but with a gold trim. There should be a diagonal sky blue stripe in the form of a river with white trim running from top left to right. At the top of the badge should be the name , Junior Meads FC, although written in a narrower strip than on drawing sent and all on one line, and in the centre of the badge there should be a golden Griffin (creature which has head of an eagle, body of a lion and wings of a dragon) with a football at its feet and a crown on its head.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

ChiswickW4
    Please reduce your graphic down to no wider than 700px.

Thank You the smaller size fits better.

3. ChiswickW4

ChiswickW4 New Member

Sorry about that ...

Is this better?

Attached Files:

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Have added you to my list of 'to dos' Chiswick.

In the meantime (and as a way of giving back to the community in return), take a roam around the forum and see if you can find other members looking for some help with various questions and/or problems.

Cheers
    CP

5. ChiswickW4

ChiswickW4 New Member

Thanks CP;

I forgot to add that we'll need it to be in high resolution as we will either have this badge printed or embroidered onto club jersey.

Many thanks....

6. ChiswickW4

ChiswickW4 New Member

[​IMG]

This is the closest club badge I can find; we require the same colours but as you can see in our design, a diagonal wavy, river-like sky blue stripe. Instead of a Lion, Junior Meads FC would like a Golden Griffin with a football at its feet and a crown on its head.

Thanks in advance,

7. CovertPea

Here's what I've put together.
    CP

Attached Files:

8. ChiswickW4

ChiswickW4 New Member

That looks great CP;

Let me show it to the Club Secretary and see what he thinks.

Greatly appreciated & many thanks,

ChiswickW4

ps. is this in the correct format to give to have badge printed/embroidered onto shirts?

9. ChiswickW4

ChiswickW4 New Member

Hi CP,

All the team love the Club Badge; the only thing we were thinking of changing would be having a thin gold trim around the whole badge as the colour of the shirt on which the badge will be printed/embroidered is claret..... or maybe sky blue trim around the top gold bit , and gold trim around the rest of the badge.

What do you think would work best?

ChiswickW4

10. CovertPea

I've added an 8 px blue border to the crest. Looks good.
    Attached is zip of the crest, one small one full sized.

Let me know when you have the file downloaded so I can remove it from the forum.

Cheers
    mate,
    CP

11. ChiswickW4

ChiswickW4 New Member

Hi CP,

File downloaded.

Should be getting kit back from the printers in the next week or so; we'll see how the finished article looks :eek:))

Many Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.