1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

fonts???

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by student101, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. student101

student101 New Member

Why when you download a free webtemplate the fonts are not included?
    You are willing to develop the idea and add a .PSD source file but no font!

This makes no sense?

If you are going to develop it and give it away for FREE then shouldn't you at least have everything instead of 50% of it?

Please send me these fonts: KebleCondensedLight, Serpentine D Bold, HelveticaNeue HeavyCondObl, and any others that belong to this template: https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/template32/

You can PM for my mail address.

Thank you
    Cheers

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

The fonts you want sent to you are pay for not free.
    Most are roughly around the $30 to $50 mark each to buy. If you're happy with the FREE template perhaps you wont mind paying for and installing those fonts to get an EXACT copy of the template shown.

OR

You could use some creative initiative and alter the fonts to ones that you already have installed on your pc.

Considering the huge amount of time and thought that goes into creating and coding these FREE templates, finding your OWN fonts should be such a minor inconvenience to put up with.

CP

3. student101

student101 New Member

Thanks but I have these fonts after finding my coreldraw cds.
    But still maybe it's better to code the template in everyone's font.

Sometimes the page just wont work otherwise.

Cheers
    Oh and wow thanks for the reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.