1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

finally back :D

Discussion in 'General' started by GG, Apr 7, 2010.

1. GG

GG Active Member

I'M BACKK!! wooohooo!! Feels so good :) Will be a little busy still so won't be on as much as I used to but in about a weeks time it'll be back to normal again hopefully..but seen some great designs at the moment looks like a few new designers have joined :D

anyways what's been new around here? been away for quite a while so I know i've missed alotttt..Hope you are all well?

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Hey GG, welcome back to the fold! :D

You haven't missed any dramatic goings on. We've been plodding along as is usual. We do have a few extra helping 'hands' that have joined us and as you know, that's ALWAYS good news!

I've got just under a week before my 'puter is packed away so I've been trying to catch up on as many requests as I can. Hopefully, I'll only be 'off-line' for no more than a week.

By the way, what did you get up to during your break?

3. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Welcome back GG, we've missed you :D

4. GG

GG Active Member

Thanks everyone! :D and yeah just got busy all of a sudden lol had some work to do then went out of town with friends for the week then come back and business kicked in lol so I hardly had any free time..

was a good time though did some skiing, paintballing etc :)

5. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Who - who's back?
    Oh yea GG is back, had a good time sounds like. If it was me I would have tried to find a way to stay longer. Welcome back glad to here biz has kicked in.

6. GG

GG Active Member

lol haha..

& yeah thanks finally started to kick in a little more lol took it's time but eventually got there :)

7. Tddun

Tddun New Member

Hi there :)

8. GG

GG Active Member

Hi Tddun :)