1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Feel Free to review my Outdoor site in Michigan

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by moabhunting, Jan 17, 2010.

1. moabhunting

moabhunting New Member

2. FaTaLiT33

FaTaLiT33 New Member

Wow, great forum. Everything is perfect but i recommend you could change your title tag for SEO

3. moabhunting

moabhunting New Member

Sorry for not being familiar with that....but How do I go about doing this? I know I lack search engine's

any help would be appreciated

4. discussourfuture

discussourfuture New Member

Hi moabhunting, of course beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder, but I think you have just a bit too many pictures on the top of your page. The actual forum part looks very good :)

Best regards,

Bram

5. bkbarrier

bkbarrier New Member

Now, that's a good site

Hey, i really liked your website. There's not many like yours around so I would think you do pretty well. Good luck.

6. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

-
    first put your website on your computer (active desktop)
    click on View (on the top toolbar of the desktop - it has File - Edit - View - History...) the dots mean more.
    Click on Page Source
    That is the source code for your website
    -
    You change the title and description in an HTML Editor (the software you built your webpage with (sorry about being so simple and step by step - but this is for others also)
    Now what you want to do is make a list of the words people would use to find your webpage (keywords)
    Then check these keywords in a keyword tool like wordtracker
    Free keyword suggestion tool for SEO, Adwords & blogging
    Use the most popular words, that relate your site, first then the others
    Make sure to use keywords in your title, description and the body of the page.
    This is what they mean by SEO (search engine optimization)
    This is what Google says about it
    Changing your site's title and description in search results - Webmaster Tools Help
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

7. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Member Verified Member

I liked your site, the mix of colors is very good, the text and backgotound colors are very clear, and the design is mild and pleasant.

However I have few comments:
    The text "This site is FREE.." is lost a bit between the two images.
    The upper part of the site contain too many images, or perhaps they can be arranged better.

8. buikie

buikie New Member

First - I like the look of the website, the colors a very nice.

- I think your should change the title of the main page. From "moabhunting.com - message board YuKu" to "Moab Hunting Message board" or something like that.

- Find a better spot for this text:
    "This site is FREE...Come and Sell your Classifieds and Discuss the Outdoors with others across the entire state...for everyone's security you must signup and register to use this site... HELPS ELIMINATE SPAMMER'S"

- Maybe you can place the banners in the middle side by side. This way there you have less scrolling.

But, overall i like the look and feel of your message board.

:cool: