1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Feedback needed on a Spray paint shop please.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by greyhound45, Jan 31, 2009.

1. greyhound45

greyhound45 New Member

Hello
    i just finished and uploaded the new design of my website http://www.fatbuddhastore.com , it's an e-commerce website, we mainly sell spray paint, let me know what do you think guys! i welcome both negative and positive feedback
    thank you!

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Sorry, I don't really understand the logo choice
    I mean how does Buddha relate to the products you sell?

Also I don't like the photos of people without heads :)

Enough sad point :)

the navigation of your online store seems to be handy and the overall design is also nice

3. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Your meta tags:
    I don't think you understand SEO
    The title is important and should include a short description with keywords (the words you search to find the website)
    The description is important as that should be what the search engines list with your site
    Keywords are for you to remember what you use for keywords and keyword phrases for search terms (as they should be changed for more pagerank and effectiveness) - they are for you so you can experiment and do better (they are used with analytics to determine what does better)
    Very long titles are not effective
    Very long descriptions are not effective
    excessive keywords are not effective and hinder your checking for good keywords
    (search engines do not use all of excessive long titles and descriptions
    You should use a keyword suggestion tool
    <meta http-equiv="Description" content="Spray Paint - Carhartt and Zoo york clothing, Vinyl And kid robot Toys, New Era Hats, Angelus Leather Paint, Emu ugg boots fatbuddhastore - Fat Buddha Store your supplier for quality clothing, toys and books from leading brands such as, 10 Deep Clothing, 2 Sick Bastards, Acapulco Gold, Addict Clothing, Addict Ladies, Amos Vinyl Toys, Analog, Angelus Leather Paint, Answer Clothing, Bawbags, Books, Bread and Butta, Breo Watches, Buddhapparel, Canvastown, Carhartt Clothing, Clae Shoes, Diamond Supply Co, Eastpak, Electra French, Eley Kishimoto x Eastpak, Emu Ugg Boots, F3, Fat Buddha, FUCT Clothing, Fully Laced Sneaker Laces, Grog Ink, Ichiban T Shirts, Invasion, Kid Robot Vinyl Toys, KiksTYO T Shirts, K-Way Cagoules, Leilow Hawaii Clothing, Loki - Second Son, LRG Clothing, Mama Clothing, Manhattan Portage Bags, Married To The Mob, Marvel Bearz, Marvel vs Technics, Medicom, MHI by Maharishi, Mini Sneakers, Monster Paint, Monsterism, Mr Men and Little Miss, MTN Montana, Mustard Wallets, Nero D Inferno Ink, New Era Hats, Nike Clothing, Nike Footwear, Nikita Clothing, Nixon Watches, Paul Frank Clothing, Penfield Clothing, Recon Clothing, Reebok Footwear, Rogue Status T Shirts, Skullcandy, Subware Clothing, Suck UK, Surplus, The Hundreds Clothing, TokiDoki Clothing, Tonite Clothing, Toy2r, Uglydolls, Upper Playground, Vanilla Pink, Volcom Clothing, WESC Clothing, Zoo York Clothing and other exclusive designer brands" />
    <meta http-equiv="keywords" content="Spray Paint - Carhartt and
    Zoo york clothing, Vinyl And kid robot Toys, New Era Hats,
    Angelus Leather Paint, Emu ugg boots fatbuddhastore - Fat Buddha
    Store, 10 Deep Clothing, 2 Sick Bastards, Acapulco Gold, Addict
    Clothing, Addict Ladies, Amos Vinyl Toys, Analog, Angelus
    Leather Paint, Answer Clothing, Bawbags, Books, Bread and Butta,
    Breo Watches, Buddhapparel, Canvastown, Carhartt Clothing, Clae
    Shoes, Diamond Supply Co, Eastpak, Electra French, Eley
    Kishimoto x Eastpak, Emu Ugg Boots, F3, Fat Buddha, FUCT
    Clothing, Fully Laced Sneaker Laces, Grog Ink, Ichiban T Shirts,
    Invasion, Kid Robot Vinyl Toys, KiksTYO T Shirts, K-Way Cagoules,
    Leilow Hawaii Clothing, Loki - Second Son, LRG Clothing, Mama