1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Faint words, what do you see?

Discussion in 'General' started by sunnee, Nov 8, 2008.

1. sunnee

sunnee New Member

My site members are seeing faint texts times and urls. I've tried to adjust the colors recently since my host made another addition. Seems everytime they do that, it messes with members boards. Can anyone from here please check my site and let me know what colors they see?

I need help, I've asked my host and they want a screen shot, I don't know how to do that, it would help if someone from here can for me and maybe I can figure out how to send it to them.

I see my board just fine, I know that anyone can have their own pc colors adjusted, but this is the first week so many members have complained about not seeing the words.

Thank you!
    http://realfreestuffforall.com
    sunnee~:confused:

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Looks fine to me. :)

3. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Thank you covertpea! :D

4. sunnee

sunnee New Member

5. BandPro

BandPro New Member

Hey Sunnee,

Ya I do see a layer in behind your homepage (Portal). It looks like it is your 'Super Sale' page just peaking out on the left side of the screen....

Attached Files:

6. sunnee

sunnee New Member

what it is...

what you see is the right 2 columns ontop of the left column on the same page.... strange!

shall I trust cleaning it up, and how do I? :confused:

7. BandPro

BandPro New Member

I took a look, and it looks fine now.....

Did you do something?

Attached Files:

8. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Isn't that strange? I did take a code away of stores drop down links, though I couldn't seem to get it to redirect! Wouldn't it be great if that was the only problem and its solved?

I don't know just yet because I see the layers still when typing my site into the screen shots of different servers.

9. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Hi everyone!

This place is such an excellent help! I have changed my look in hitskins.com and now I am not seeing the double layers anymore. Just wonder, can anyone here post another screenshot? I just don't want anymore worries. The last thing now is to clean up my site more at onlinehtmlvalidator.com Such a great help!

Thanks again,
    sunnee~

10. Christian4994

Christian4994 New Member

I can't get to post a screen just now, but comparing it to the pictures above in this thread, the whole site looks way better now.

No probs here on Firefox 3.

11. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Thanks, this is good to know!
    :D