1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Exo~Fire Review Thread

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Riley, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Riley

Riley New Member

Exo~Fire is a distrubitor of free software for you to download. Exo~Fire consist of five members making sure the website is uptodate and has many files.

Post the following:

1) Layout 1-10
    2) Service 1-10
    3) Products 1-10

*Note: Exo~Fire is getting a sleeker template coming soon in April 2008.

http://www.freewebs.com/exofire

Exo~Fire Link Above

2. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

Cool site - I'm one that'll be watching for your new design..

3. t3-web

t3-web New Member

1)layout 4
    2)service 8 (god idea, add more content)
    3)products 6

Check the "what is this" image source.. it´s not showing...
    when you click on a link the site aligns left and then aligns at center... nice colour mixes, but i would give more "dynamics" to the menu buttons

4. Linx

Linx Member

1. Layout - 7. It would look better to change the places of the text blocks on the home page: Welcome text block - put at the top, Exo~Fire 2008 Software - below it.
    2. Service - 10.
    3. Products - 6.

Great work! Keep it up!

5. Riley

Riley New Member

k ill fix it or just take it out.. thanks for the reviews. To view without the Freewebs.com logo just download FireFox. the new layout is going to be sleeker and updated in April of 2008

6. Riley

Riley New Member

i upload my software via MediaFire.com not on the freewebs.com domain. I'll look into awardspace and get a Report Broken Link Tool. I do not know how to add a search engine so if someone would like to teach me i'll a link with your webpage (if have one). Thanks hacxx,

Riley

7. Riley

Riley New Member

ahh iunno the awardspace is confusing so ill just do the freewebs still. just get me the search engine. i add your link to our new template.

Riley

8. Riley

Riley New Member

THE NEWEST LAYOUT IS HERE! So view the Exo~Fire website now and please rate the newest of the layouts. Like last time post the following:

1) Layout 1-10
    2) Service 1-10
    3) Products 1-10

9. Linx

Linx Member

The new layout is awesome. I give 10! The new header and color pattern definitely do the job!

Service - 10
    Products - 6.

You and your team do great things! Good luck!

10. Riley

Riley New Member

Thanks for the Review. Others please review so we can maximize the quality of the website.

Riley

11. emilypal

emilypal New Member

To my mind your site deserves the following marks:

1)Layout 8
    2) Service 6
    3) Products 7

12. Riley

Riley New Member

Thanks for the review emilypal. Any type of feedback is appreciated because we like to make it not just good, but great. Please if you view the website please have some feedback. All it will take is a good two minutes.

Riley