1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Editing Buttons - Stuck, I did my research

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by FR34K, Feb 18, 2010.

1. FR34K

FR34K New Member

Hello again!
    The last big roadblock I am having with my site is editing the buttons to create some custom text ones
    I am using template 32 (/preview/template32) from this wonderful site.

I read this forum topic: https://freewebsitetemplates.com/forum/f4/customizing-menu-buttons-7471/

And understand to create a button I open the PSD in photoshop, i have the trial, and I see the buttons and can alter the text EXCEPT that I get an error that i do not have a font HelvaticaNeue MediumCond I have searched online for the font and found a bunch of them installed them but it still says i do not have the font that the designer of this template used.

Does anyone know where I can get this font from? Also can someone verify i am going the correct way about creating new custom buttons?

2. FR34K

FR34K New Member

I have found and am using HelveticaNeue LT which looks exactly the same even why i type out preexisting text and put it on top of the template so I have finally solved this one using the method described in post 1 :)