1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Dreamweaver 6.0 Help Please

Discussion in 'General' started by webdesignus, Aug 13, 2005.

1. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

Hi I am looking for a free tutorial for Dreamweaver 6.0 I know everything and almost ready to launchmy site allthough I dont know how to do linking i know the basic looking way but I want the lniks to not be underlined and some links are just pictures or layers. Thank you.

2. markR

markR New Member

hi there

The links should be set in css styles within dreamweaver - An example would be ...

a:link {
    font-size : 11px;
    color : #56666E;
    text-decoration : none;
    font-weight : bold;

}

To make it underline when you hover it can have this

a:link {
    font-size : 11px;
    color : #56666E;
    text-decoration : underline;
    font-weight : bold;

}

copy that code into a new file and save it as style.css and link to it through your design panel and css tab

To link the pictures you need to select the picture so you have the three black boxes surrounding it - in the properties panel type in the link you want it to link to or hit the folder icon to browse for the file you are linking to

regards

mark

P.S. You really should explore css as it si the way to design pages now and they look great when you start playing with different designs attributes with buttons etc etc...Ask Mimoun!