1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Does anyone know of a Holiday Let Template?

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Chrisab, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisab

Chrisab New Member

Hi,

A friends parents have got a holiday home in Italy that they want to advertise. They want to show photos and a couple of videos and obviously some other details etc. I found the travel agency template which I presume I could alter a bit but does anyone know of a more suitable one?

Many Thanks
    Chris

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Which template is always up to the one viewing it. I like https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/template22/
    Green is easier on the eyes and I can not think of a person who doesn't think about relaxing and eating well when in Italy. After all they aren't know for being a wild destination spot. All templates need some altering or you hire someone to give you what you want.

3. Chrisab

Chrisab New Member

Thanks for the info, I wondered though if there were any templates dedicated to just showcasing one holiday home rather than an estate agents etc template. It just needs to be a good looking static site where we can showcase photos and videos just for this one house. I can always alter one but just wondered if there were any nearer the mark to start with?

Cheers

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

There is alot of free templates out there and I have never seen one. It always seems you have to do some altering. Thats why I said find one you thing would apeal to your market, keep it simple and not to many pages. You want to keep them looking and then renting.

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.