1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Dj Template.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by dangioffre, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangioffre

dangioffre New Member

Im helping my cuzin with his website. because he is a DJ. He djed at WMC that just pasted and I feel that a website would be a great addon to his djing

1) What is your website address (ex: http://site.com ; Site Name)?
    Not up yet. I want to get the template before starting to pay for the website. and idk what domain I want.

2) Description of your website:
    He DJS at clubs all over NJ. So we want to post up his events and we are going to start taking photos so we want to also post up some photo there so people can come and look at them.

3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like & why:
    I like this template because I like the way its designed and the colors are great in this one.
    Night club template

I like this because of almost the same thing. how its design and I also like how the music player is up top there.
    Music Shop

This one is very nice. I like where the nav bar is. I also like the news and update area and where it says photos and videos.
    DJ Club template

4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your site):
    DJ soundboy VideoAdmin flash templates Product ID:300110866
    DJ Cherokee
    JAMIE LEWIS

5) List 3 similar websites:
    I dont have a website up right now.

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )?
    No I do not. You can use any images/photos like ladies/Lights/Turn Tables.

7) Any colors you prefer?
    I dont a pick of colors. Maybe a little dark with some lights.
    Colors like this link here would be great. It dont have to flash or move or anything.
    Night Club VideoAdmin flash templates Product ID:300110867

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :) If you have a question you may feel free to contact me. Text or call. 862-235-0704(Google Voice Number)

2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi dangioffre,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.