1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Disney world tickets - Review ticktesdw.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by addas, Sep 21, 2008.

1. addas

addas New Member

Hello friends, just joined here.. I need some urgent suggestions for the site http://www.ticketsdw.com . Could you please provide me valuable informations for design matters. I want to change the design asap and want to know which design would be attractive for this. It is a Disney site and going to be an official one however I want to change layouts and designs of other sites also. If you have any ideas or any suggestions please reply ..thnks

2. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Looks really simple, could use a bit of a "spice up".
    I don't really see any errors, except for that the box at the top isn't clickable.
    (I don't know if its supposed to be or not, but it isn't).
    Other than that, good job.

3. emilypal

emilypal New Member

You should definitely add some Disney Land images to your homepage. People should be inspired to see this great place. Images inspire best of all :p

4. addas

addas New Member

Thanks pez and emi... just want to say that the box at the top will be clickable soon. For that I am planning to change the designs and also searching for images. Can i use free images for the time being? could you please provide me some references for designs and free images...thnks

5. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

6. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Disney are ferociously protective of their copyrighted images, which you probably already know.
    You've got a kind of 'catch22' situation here, you want to spice up your site with Disney stuff but are not (as yet) an officially licenced Disney site.

To be on the safe side, best to get that official part fixed first before adding Disney image content.
    Just a suggestion.

Cheers
    CP

7. addas

addas New Member

thanks Andrew for the link. You are right CP... thats y I am just waiting..however I would like to know what would be the cost of such copyright images..it would be appreciated if i get some additional infos for images...thnks