1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

discount you may want

Discussion in 'General' started by Linx, May 28, 2008.

1. Linx

Linx Member

people, I've found a secret discount code from template monster. the thing is that they're having their birthday and give a 5% discount to everyone.

but what I have found is a 10% discount - originally meant for SmashingMagazine audience. but who said that we're at FWT forum are worse than SmashMag readers? anyways, I'm glad to share it with you. hopefully this will be useful for you :)

here is the link for the secret page with a code: http://www.templatemonster.com/presentations/2008birthday_smashmag.php

P.S. by the way, template monster has launched a new design of their website. well it's about time I will say! I mean it's weird they didn't do it earlier and have been using an old crappy design for so long.

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Oh, thanks for sharing the link!
    And yes, an old design was really awful. When everyone has been using stretched or at least 1024 wide designs templatemonster was still around 750 px wide. Kinda hard to understand as they produce so many wide templates.
    Oh well, it’s a good thing they’re trying to change it.

3. el_tenedor

el_tenedor New Member

Yeah, this new design variant is definitely better.
    As for the discount – it’s a shame I didn’t get it a couple of days ago and purchased a template from them at a regular price :)

4. kathyper

kathyper New Member

It's always nice to find out about discounts ))
    It seems it's not late to use it.
    I've visited templatemonster's site and it looks really cool now.

5. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Fantastic!
    Although I will never buy a template from anyone.
    I'd rather make my own, or use an open source one.

6. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Completely right decision for those who are well in web design.
    I think this discount will be useful for those who are not )

7. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

LOL - and I just purchased an osCommerce template from there. Thanks though for the link, Linx - you're living up to your name!

I typically don't like templates like these but if one has good bones, I'll rearrange it to look and function the way I want.

8. Linx

Linx Member

No problem. I'm glad that you've found this link useful.