1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Digital Bucket Needed

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by dkel, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkel

dkel New Member

Hello I would like first to say on great work with what your doing it, the website is fantastic. Now Ive set up a website which has not been uploaded because i need a logo or graphic etc.

It needs to be an image (flash based if it can be done or if cannot it doesnt matter) of a digital transparent orange bucket with coins inside (colour of coins can be white). Im setting up a charity website and I need this to be placed and take the main attention on the website, if any could provide re-editable images so i could change the size myself in the future this would be appreciated.

Again I'd appreciate if anyone could do this and I will credit their name on the website.

Thanks!

2. t3-web

t3-web New Member

well i just tried to do something but i have no orange bucket pictures or white coins... lol.. i just made a flash sequence using one image and editable text. check it at http://www.t3-web.com/dkel.html
    It has no sound or animation yet... it´s just a goofy sketch, but if you have some ideas on how to work it out tell me.

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

A bucket like this or an icon style pic? (only bigger)
    Can't help you out with any 'flash' stuff tho.
    View attachment 402

4. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

wow CP, thats some good stuff! How long did that take you?

5. t3-web

t3-web New Member

wow nice work CovertPea!!! if that´s god for dkel has an image i can try to do something with it in flash... i don´t have a clue on photoshop... i only use macromedia firewoks and in a very "amateur" way... nice work man... can i "bother" you sometimes? lol

6. dkel

dkel New Member

wow both work are great much better than what i had in mind. CovertPea and t3-web thanks, I might use both of them, t3-web you can do a flash sequence with the image covertpea's done if you want, its really upto you. I'd be greatful if you did to see how it looks like.

7. t3-web

t3-web New Member

see if you like it... it´s in the same link...

8. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

CovertPea - Man Have You Got Talent. You are beyond belief. Why arn't you a member of the graphics group?

9. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

'Cause I'm basically too lazy and like to do things at my own pace. Keeps the 'fun' in it rather than seeming like a job. LOL

Sorry to be late in replying here guys, been side-tracked as I have relatives visiting at the moment.
    Here's a link to the bucket files zip (2 psd's and a jpg) for whoever wants to finish the 'flash' bit.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bu5vazqettx

Have fun!!

10. dkel

dkel New Member

hey thanks alot covertpea and t3, ur both a big help. I'll play around with both work but be sure to credit ur names.

thanks again!

11. t3-web

t3-web New Member

dkel if you want send me you e-mail by pm and i´ll send you the *.fla file for you to work with... or else just tell me what you wanto to edit, the texts you want to use and i´ll worket for you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.