1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites design for books

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by indumathi, Apr 8, 2008.

1. indumathi

indumathi New Member

hello all,
    how r u doing? i have designed a piece for books.the color scheme was suggested by my boy friend! looks rocking?plz comment .

Attached Files:

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I really liked your design. I just suggest you to provide place for small book descriptions. So not only a hardcover but also a small piece of information could inform potential customers about the books represented in the online store.

3. indumathi

indumathi New Member

hi

thnks for the suggestion. tht was really valuable! even i had it in mind tht sufficient info space was not there. i will try to modify it. thnks.

4. Linx

Linx Member

Hi indumathi!

I must admit you have created nice template for the book shop. But everything seems so HUGE for me, especially the search form, and there is too much wasted space. However, I like when the site looks roomy and not cluttered, but if you add books' descriptions/summaries (I agree with emilypal as well), you will fill up this space.

But anyway, good work!
    Keep it on!

5. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Yes, book descriptions will fit well but the design is already very attractive :)