1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Dating Site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Datingair, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Datingair

Datingair New Member

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I believe you should enrich your site with pictures of men and women who are seeking for their bellowed ones.
    And I also advise you to place a short story about people who have found each other with the help of your site. Example of happy relationship described at the homepage of your site will be very useful for your dating site’s reputation.
    Frankly speaking pictures of newest members could attract much more visitors to your site than their names.
    I believe you should place Ads by Google to the right side of your homepage.
    Good luck!

3. Linx

Linx Member

Frankly speaking, the color scheme is too simple, your header is not so attractive as it should be for this type of web sites. No offense! That's why I completely agree with the previous post by emilypal. Add more pictures, icons, photos to your site to spice it up a bit!
    BTW, you have a mistake in the phrase "Somebody are looking for you! Join now!" - - there should be IS.

Good luck!

4. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

well, Your site isn't that bad, simple is good BUT I do have some suggestions and a complaint - it doesn't load for me using IE 7. a 404 error shows up. if I type datingair.com in the address bar it loads but with the same error from time to time. meaning sometimes it loads up just fine and sometimes the 404 error shows up.

Using the latest release of FireFox, there hasn't been any errors thus far.

My penny's worth in suggestions:

Allow a smaller amount of your members to show up on your front page with a mandatory sign up or sign in to view/participate with the community.
    -
    for new members maybe a box with 6 to 8 thumbnails using flash or ajax/dhtml for a fade in affect or simply rotation. A person can find these scripts for free with a search in your favorite search engine or theres always the option of freelance
    -
    A forum or possibly an individual member blog - so your community can interact with one another.
    -
    Success story's: allow your members to email a moderator or administration success's THEN POST THEM on your site
    -
    allow site suggestions from your community not just feedback
    -
    The add to your favorites or bookmark this site link
    -
    An optional news letter with site updates - introducing newest members - match ups and what ever else you might come up for your letter -
    -
    Google ads placed the width of the page in a prime location as well as the length.
    Maybe add a low key but noticeable block of Google ads in your members profiles and at some point allow your members to give their opinion about it
    -
    Rate others pics -Give-aways, contests, a poll, hot or not, IQ tests, a seperate questionnaire to aid in match ups after registration
    -
    A logo
    -
    Double check for spelling errors and words left out before adding/posting
    -
    Search by city once logged in
    -
    Finish the links to your TOS , services and privacy. add your active links in the footer to your top menu
    -

I think I'll stop here and hopefully see a reply - If not - Best wishes in your success

5. Datingair

Datingair New Member

6. kathyper

kathyper New Member

I liked your site but your header seems a little bit simple to me.

7. anikagracy147

anikagracy147 New Member

about Online Dating

Hi,
    This is anika. I am newly join this is site. its very useful to others. this dating culture spoil the young people. this culture is a very bad culture. Foreign countries culture this culture. online dating this culture spoil the young people futures.

=============================

anika

Online Dating