1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready "dark" template request

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by Zanev, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Zanev

Zanev New Member

http://lapog.com is the current site, I'm trying to change the layout. I'm requesting HTML only, with frames. Dark colors. The purpose for the site is going to be personal/display art. I don't want anything gimmicky, and by dark colors just view the current site as an example. Somthing that does not look like I used yahoo or anything to make my site. Thanks in advance to who ever picks this up.

2. Thizz

Thizz New Member

Hello,

I hope this is what you meant. PM me if it's not and I'll find another one. Also contact me if you want me to edit you some things in photoshop.

Here's half image of the template. You can download and see it in full size.

[​IMG]

Download template by clicking ----> here

3. Zanev

Zanev New Member

Thats excelent, if it's not too much hassel, could you make the top tool bar appear on the left side? The link one through ten part, so basically keep the banner but install a left frame with those links?

4. Zanev

Zanev New Member

Also any other ideas are welcome

5. Zanev

Zanev New Member

Waited a few weeks, so im bumping this thread...

6. Thizz

Thizz New Member

Sorry for the late reply....I will try to do that