1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Danjorderek Dzines

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by djddzines, Jun 28, 2005.

1. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Hello, although we didnt use a template to make our site, we were wondering if you guys can review our site. Also, if you want, can you please join my forum. We need members. We are trying to build our business up. :D
    Please FEEL FREE to offer us some suggestions.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

What is the url of your website?

3. lilgee

lilgee New Member

4. Mimoun

Looks good 1 thing you can do is put a margin on your content to make it look better.
    I will join your forum ones I have some free time I still need to design 30 templates.

5. djddzines

djddzines New Member

I know you said you want to make rules first, but, would you like us to help you make some of them? I dont mean to irratate you by asking. Also, when is your site going to be finished? :rolleyes:

6. Mimoun

The side will be ready ones we have the first 10 templates online this will take no more than 10 days.

Ok you can help.
    I need some help with coding I already have 50 templates ready in psd files, but I still need to code them.
    This is how you will have to code them this is not easy:
    -
    valid XHTML/CSS code
    - Cross browser compatible
    - Full CSS without using tables
    - Expendable and unbreakable design ( if you add content the design may not break-up)

7. djddzines

djddzines New Member

8. Mimoun

I will send you one to start with.
    It's not sliced yet, but believe me that is the easy part.
    May I ask what you would like to have in return for your help?

9. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Hmmm... actually, not that much. Uhh.. How about affiliation/advertisment? Like if you have a partners section. And if you ever decide to make paid template section, how about access to one or two of them. I dont know why, but I like collecting templates. I dont use them, and I assure you if I did use them, I would credit you. :) But you dont have to. Im saying promotion/advertisment would be good. Afterall, I did offer to help you. ;)

10. Mimoun

We will have a partner section on the main page.
    You will get your link in it for 1 month for every template you code.
    The cost of getting your website in the partner section will be $50/per month.
    So you will get a $50 value advertising.

I will set-up a private forum for all members that want to help.
    This way we can handle everything in that forum.
    I will post the psd in that forum and you can post the code ones it's ready.
    This will be much easier to work with.
    I PM you ones the forum is ready.

11. Mimoun

I have made a new forum where you can help us you we will make some rules when needed. Web Design Helpers.
    I thought to make it private first, but why not let everyone see how we’re working on it?

12. djddzines

djddzines New Member

The link does not work.

13. Mimoun

The forum editing thing messed with my link because it's a link on this forum, fixed it now.
    I will post a project for you right[font=&quot] now. [/font]

14. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Oh O.K. Is there a deadline?

15. Mimoun

I have already posted the project we can continue in that thread.

16. joel

joel Member

how did u get people to advertise on ur site?

17. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Well, simply ask around, try to make friends with other webmasters, ect. For my home page, I have used affiliate programs. I found them through here: http://www.template-affiliate-program.com/
    But also, I am making a new template section that peolpe are welcome to submit templates of all kinds, website, logos, banners, ect. Then once I complete that, I will be making an advertising center providing different types of paid and free advertising services. By the way, the URL to my template section is http://templates.danjorderekdzines.com It will be ready in about two weeks. We have mostly logo templates ready, so if you are interested in submitting a template, free or paid, let me know. If it is a paid template, we ask for 10% comission fee. :D