1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design CSS files help plzzzzz

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by brooks, Oct 30, 2006.

1. brooks

brooks New Member

I download a website http://www.designgalaxy.net/search/a_0_1_27_0_0.html template 1308 but it does not have any css files can i make them?
    i use dreamwaever mx 2004 and also use photo shop.

I need to change some stuff on the page menu ive never been able to work out how when i save a psd file to html do i make the menu words and all info on the page able to be changed .Ive always just changed it in photoshop then saved it to html but that seems to take a long time.If i add a css file can i change info in the site without doing photo shop changes ? if so how do i add a css file

here is my site http://www.vir479th.addr.com/main.html its done all in photo shop but its a pain to update i must always make changes in photoshop then resave to html then relink everthing
    how can i make word info changes without doing everthing all over.
    thanks

brooks

2. brooks

brooks New Member

anybody ???????

3. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Open up the original in Dreamweaver and just edit the text. What you are doing is using photoshop then saving the site as a website then just leaving it... it does not work like that. You have to code them psd file so you can easily just add and edit text in Dreamweaver.

Look at your website how the whole thing is just images... its not ment to be like that.

4. brooks

brooks New Member

5. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

6. brooks

brooks New Member

no its not a full flash just top part is flash.In dreamweaver i can change everthing but the navigation links thats the prob .

7. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Is the navagation flash?

8. brooks

brooks New Member

nope looks like they where sliced like the rest BUT i cant change the info they are jpgs.I can change the info in photoshop just not in dreamweaver .