1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

HTML CSS can work like frames?

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by usspeedup2, Aug 20, 2009.

1. usspeedup2

usspeedup2 New Member

Hi people!

Im new here and Im new for CSS.

I searched over the web and get confused about CSS pages.

So my question is : Can we make a CSS page like frames ? so I want the menu frame change when I click the menu buttons of the top frame.

2. MrsCasanova

MrsCasanova New Member

No CSS isnt a frame, you use it to help change things on your site more easily without having to change every little piece of code. For example if you want all ur headings the same, put what you want it to look like in the css then all ur headings will looks the same without you having to change everything. I hope that makes sense...please tell me if im wrong someone, thats just my understanding.

3. soka

soka New Member

You can certainly put the information into the <div> with scrolling enabled

4. vareside

vareside New Member

This can be done with the layer and ilayer tags of HTML and some CSS coding. This NOT done by CSS alone. By doing that in a div it works similar to layers. Just use a layer first and then slightly change it to div if required.

A good site to learn both CSS and HTML of this method is w3schools.com. Check it out for more detailed info and examples.