1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply Create a dating website template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Roonwit, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Roonwit

Roonwit New Member

• Website URL:
      http://www.EHarley.com

• Website description:
      It is a fake website making fun of dating websites named EHarley: Where Arkham Inmates meet up.

• The Structure of my website:
      An introduction video at the home page, with words leading to signing up for free, happy matches section, users section, what we are about, contact us, and profile page

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I just got on here I haven't tried any

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I want a design similar to the design of roblox.com or minecraft.net, but with dating instead.

• Copyright free images or photos that can be used for the template:
      Yes

• Preferred colors:
      Red and orange

• Notes:
      It's a parody of dating websites, by the way

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Roonwit! Welcome to FWT :)

Sounds like an interesting site you're planning, but we'll need you to pick and list a few templates from our existing selection which you like the look and feel of, so that we can better understand what you want your new design to look like. You don't have to have tried them yourself yet, although it might be beneficial for you to do so.

Do reply to this post so that we can proceed with your request.

3. robincrusie

robincrusie New Member

Creating a dating website template is useful to new generation so that we can easily build our website with the help of template or we have an idea how to make a dating website.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  4. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @Roonwit,

It's been some time since your last post. Do you still need this template? If you would still like to have this template designed, please reply to this post. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this message.

If your website requirements have changed, please feel free to let us know, or make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)