1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Counter Strike Template Please

Discussion in 'Archived' started by mike753, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike753

mike753 New Member

I need a Counter Strike clan template with the main colors as black and white. I want the menu under the banner reading from left to right (in order) going NEWS, ROSTER. FORUMS, MATCHES, SERVERS, DOWNLOADS, SPONSORS, LINKS, ADMIN, MEMBER I want boxes on the left side (in order) going... Login Box, Latest Matches, Latest Threads, and Shoutbox. I want the text to be in the middle of the site, on the right side I want the boxes (in order), Latest News, Roster, Poll, and Sponsors.

I know it is alot to ask for and i'm sorry but if you could do this for me that would be great. Take all the time you need on it there is no rush because my clan can survive with the one we have now at http://teamst.xghosting.net/

The website I have now is similar to what I want but I just don't like the colors and its all weird looking

Thanks

Mike

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Here is a screen shot of our counterstrike template:
    Click for full screen:
    [​IMG]

This will be coded and added to our website soon.
    I will let you know when it's ready.

3. mike753

mike753 New Member

I'm sorry I don't like that one, I would love the boxes I aked for and then i'll put my PHP scripts on it. I really really appreciate it. Take as long as you need.

Thanks

Mike

4. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

I really like it, nice work Mimioun.

Having a nice counterstrike template should bring alot of people to the site, they are very popular.

5. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.