1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Could you review my website?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by RichieR, Jun 27, 2005.

1. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Hi,

Could you come and check out my website, please do not hold back :rolleyes: !

I have 600 unique visitors for this month and 700 visits, 27541 hits, 2009 pages. Is this a lot :confused: ? What is average?

Kind regards,

RichieR

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

There is no average for visitors to websites it's impossible to calculate an average internet is too big for this. Everyday there are 100.000 new websites made.
    For a country based and none English site is not bad, but is not really much.

To track your visitors you only have to look to unique/visits and page views.
    Hit is how much pages+images where loaded your visitors.

Now to the review, your site has some good content (I speak Dutch too), but the design looks more like a design for metalwork and not woodwork.

Your design is not cross browser compatible check out your website using Firefox or Opera the header breaks out.

3. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Any suggestions?

It's even better that you can read dutch, maybe you can review another page I made? I'll post a new message ;) .

Do you have any suggestions on how I can make it look more like a woodworking page (thats why I put in a sawblade in the logo)? :confused:

Thanks,

RichieR

4. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Firefox

Thanks

I saw it in firefow the logo is not good. :D

5. Mimoun

To make your website more look more like use a wood pattern or a wood photo in your header.

6. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Sorry if I wasnt supposed to post a review, if I wasnt, you can delete this and I wont be mad. But anyway, I looked at this site and even though I cant speak Dutch, I did like your banner. I dont have firefox or anything, but it looks good to me. I also like your layout. :)

7. Mimoun

Why would I not let you review it djddzines.
    It's better to have a lot of people review a website because everyone has a different taste.

8. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Yes thank I need more reviews on my website because then I can make a good one.
    I don't make the website just for me but for a lot of Dutch or Belgium people who are interested in woodworking.

Thanks

9. kenjin

kenjin New Member

Looks great although I cant read it...lol, but I could I would just have to translate it on another website. Anyway Nice job, though I would make the back round black...to add color to it.