1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Converting Help

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by LostHippieDesigns, Nov 28, 2008.

1. LostHippieDesigns

LostHippieDesigns New Member

So I own a clothing company and we have a website that is horriblely made by one of my friends years ago and we know photoshop really well so we deisgned a whole website page by page in photoshop but I know some html and Im "ok" with microsoft web expressions but I cant get any images from my photoshop to work right with expressions any sugestions? or a site that will convert it all for me I prefer to do it myself

2. LostHippieDesigns

LostHippieDesigns New Member

first off sorry for the double post but I was playing around with one of the temps I downloaded from this site to see how they did it and I have a few more questions? They only have one slice so assuming they do a different method and there text is editable through web expressions but it still shows up on the in the pdf Im attaching my Psd its still not complete but it kinda shows you where Im starting from