1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed construction site template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by RichieR, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Hi,

I need an construction site template, something with bleu skies, big housing no appartments(or under construction)(I live in Holland and in my part of holland there are few big buildings). :eek:
    This site is a jumpstart for people who want to start a constuction project. They have to log in to get an offer. I also need a good (voting, multiple choice) script where people can fill in forms, maybe you have an idee where I can find it (please no mysql, I dont know how to make that work) and a login script.

:confused: Please could take a look at my other website where Im offering woodworking drawings (here I need an sinple but nice forum script, like yours) and tell me how it looks?? :D
    www.hout-bewerking.com

Thanks and best regards,

Richard Mulder

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Hi Richard and welcome to FWT.
    I will try to design a template like that for you, but it's a template so it will not include any scripts.

I can always help you in the PHP and MySQL forum if you're having problems with scripts to the template.

And if you want a review of your site post it in the website review forum and I will give you a review of it.

It's better if you post one question at a time in one post and every question in the right forum. This makes it easier for me to answer it and easier for you to read.

3. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Thanks

:D Thank you

Is it your hobby designing templates?

Kind regards,

RichieR

4. Mimoun

Yes designing is my hobby and job :)

5. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Isn't that difficult to combine making business websites and giving them away as a hobby.
    And what does your boss think about that :eek: , or are you your own boss?

RichieR

6. Mimoun

No it's not so difficult it helps me become better and faster at what I do.
    I don't have a boss I'm a freelancer .

7. hafiz

hafiz New Member

dear i want one template ,, as my friend need that ,
    he will present in class by editing this template that will open into complete web site for HTML.
    can you help m e?

8. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Richie,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.