1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Coding with Dreamweaver

Discussion in 'News' started by Mimoun, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I have just bought myself Dreamweaver MX 2004 this will allow me to code much faster and you will all get your templates faster.
    I still have 40 templates that are ready but still need to be coded.
    I am learning to code faster and faster everyday.
    Currently I can code 1 template per day but this will be more like 3 templates per day ones I know how to code faster with Dreamweaver.

2. joel

joel Member

well that is good i really like dream weaver oh and hope to see some templates up soon!

3. djddzines

djddzines New Member

I have a question. For coding your templates, will dreamweaver work? Cus if so, I could have done it alot faster because I use Dreamweaver all of the time.

4. Mimoun

Dreamweaver will work, but not in design mode because the design get really messy with that. If you have Dreamweaver MX 2004 you can check for cross-browser compatibility and valid XHTML/CSS code very fast.
    Another great thing is that you can select CSS properties very fast and only type the values.

If you code the template post it into the template project forum and I will see if it's coded in a good way or not.

If you can't code it the way I want that's not a problem, I will do it myself then.

5. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Code in dreamweaver mx 2004

I also use dreaweaver to code my page, but I put it up for a review and there was something wrong with other browsers (not internet explorer). Is the problem that I'm using it in design mode? :confused:
    If so, i have to learn to code HTML?

6. Mimoun

Yes that's why it wasn't working in Firefox.
    You can check browser compatibility by going to the results and clicking on the "Target Browser check" tab
    If you're making websites it's best to learn some HTML and CSS

7. jordan333

jordan333 New Member

I find anytime using dreamweaver, the CSS is completely messed up. Has anyone found any CSS issues with these templates?