1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

CMS Templates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Codename_Delta, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Codename_Delta

Codename_Delta New Member

I believe it would be a good idea to have templates made for the various Content Management Systems. For example, Mambo, Xoops, PHP-Nuke, and many others. As professional as the regular templates looked before you started the redesign, you would be bound to get alot more people to visit this site for professionally designed CMS templates.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I will look into it.
    I have to learn how to covert normal templates into CMS templates first.
    This will not take long I will have a CMS template ready in 2 weeks.
    And the templates we're designing now will look much better than the first templates we had.
    Thanks for your great idea.

3. djynnius

djynnius New Member

Xoops

this is one real cool site! i came here after i found a xoops template. [nightclub]. do you have more XOOPS temps?

4. buzzme

buzzme New Member

Absolutely! I've purchased CMS Infusion at a cool $1000 and the templates offered look like something from the 90's. The sad thing is I cannot find any fresh looking templates to use.
    It's a real problem.

If you can target this niche you'll be on a real winner!

5. djynnius

djynnius New Member

xoops templates

i bought the myxoops extension plugin for dreamweaver cs3. i'm still studyin it. once i'm thru i guess i'll be able to build xoops themes.

6. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

$1000 for a CMS??

Imo the best CMS are the large open source ones like joomla... which ofcourse are free and there are thousands of free templates to choose from.