1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Check out this site and give me some feed back

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by didten, Nov 23, 2005.

1. didten

didten New Member

Hello everyone!
    Please check out this site and let me know what could be improved.

www.stockmat.com
    Cheers to all

Didten

2. RichieR

RichieR New Member

nice site!! nice tickertape, nice logo
    Here are some comments I think are worth a thought:
    - I think some pages could be more compacter (maybe a sort of clickable popup for screenshots?)
    - Your logo is good!! but the graphics around it are blurred, microsoft certified, go daddy are to big takes the attention of your main purposse.
    - navigation is blurred, maybe a sharper image of the buttons and a slight bigger navigation pannel.
    - sub navigation is not (anti-spam, tell a friend etc.) is easely mistaken for text.
    - I think the disclaimer on the news site is in the wrong place maybe a link to the disclaimer is better

These are some small comments on you site (because you asked for it), but the overall look is good (maybe some borders for different contant like news, microsoft certified)

I hope you can do something with my comments?

RichieR

3. fairdoes

fairdoes Member

page title tags & SEO impact

From an SEO point of view, you're not doing enough with your page titles. It took a while to decide what you're selling (!) and 'stocks and shares / stock exchange' etc., would help.

The title is the same on every page, so you've plenty of scope for getting more S/E interest.

The page is slightly too wide for 800x600 monitors, and doesn't need to be. there's only 'login' section and part of the heading that is wider than 800px.

Tiny changes needed; otherwise it's fine.:)

4. soreimahong

soreimahong New Member

:)
    Dear didten
    I think you need to customize a little bit

5. bnbcreative

bnbcreative New Member

You should supply supporting data

Once again it is a great site, but I think that if people had a chance to read up a little (in your favor of course) about the whole day trading idea you would be more likely to sell the product.

I specialize in web content i.e. articles that do just that for people. I make it into a easy to use format that opens the article in a new window so they never leave your site.

Email me if you are interested. Admin@bnbcreative.com