1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Check out my recent School project

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Jaybirddesigns, May 21, 2008.

1. Jaybirddesigns

Jaybirddesigns New Member

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Clear design is very welcoming. Step by step instruction s also well done. Though, I couldn't find any button to press in order to switch off the music. Please understand me right, the music accompanying the video is nice but sometimes you want to read something in a complete silence :)

3. Jaybirddesigns

Good point.

4. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Well first thing first.
    Preloader didn't load. (not untill 98%)

But, other than that.
    Looks great!

What is X5?

5. Jaybirddesigns

Just some remote i made in 3d max. The final project was to show how to do something tutorial/presentation. So i made the X5, and showed how to use it. I thought the name sounded cool.

6. pezboy45

Cool man.
    I kinda want one now.

If you ever make a prototype, let me know!

7. Jaybirddesigns

Ha Ha cool..

8. Linx

Linx Member

The site design looks original, but not very impressive. The site title is hardly visible and it doesn't tell me much about the site. It would be better to add a tag line below the title and make it more informative.

As it's a flash site, so I supposed it would be easy to navigate, but it's not. I wasted a lot of time while browsing the site. And I should wait until the navigation will load so I may proceed.

9. Jaybirddesigns

It's not a site. This would be a tutorial that someone would download to inform them about the remote control they just purchased. But thanks for the input. It's meent to run on there hard drive. I agree with the title being to transperent.

10. pezboy45

See if you can make it a downloadable .exe file.
    And if it works that way.
    If it does, it will load 100% quicker.

11. Linx

Linx Member

Now I see....
    In this case it is a definitely good tutorial!!!

12. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Well done website. Looks very simple and self explaining.

13. unibul

unibul New Member

I like the design. I wish you could add an on and off button for the music, I would like to be able to turn it off.