1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Charity template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Charity template.

Click on the image to view in real size:

[​IMG]

The website template will work perfectly with all modern browsers.
    Tested with:
    [​IMG]
    What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    Sliced PSD file (Photoshop source design)

2. hostdaddy

hostdaddy New Member

Awesome :) This is one of my favorite templates.

3. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Great color scheme! If I had to evaluate the amazing header of your template I would mark it 10 of 10 :)

4. I love it, Thanks, Surely 10/10

5. ChiefGreenbud

ChiefGreenbud New Member

Nice job. Very clean. I am a big fan of the clean design...

but I just have to add:

"Mommy Mommy... I think the butterfly just poo-pooed on my shirt!!!!"

2 cents added

Chief

6. Linx

Linx Member

So calm, clean and tidy! Great job!
    Keep it on!

7. jensen_toh

jensen_toh New Member

8. Linx

Linx Member

Your site is really great! And good idea! It is easy to navigate, simple, clean and tidy! Nice choice of the template!

Keep it on!
    Good luck!

9. osirisx

osirisx New Member

Keep up your good works =)

I love it!

10. ayishah

ayishah New Member

Help! I want to use the same template but I can't figure out how to upload it and publish it using dreamweaver.

11. ayishah

ayishah New Member

Charity template w/NVU

I think I figured some of it out. I am using NVU which I find is very user friendly. How do I change the logo at the top of the heading? Do I have to use photoshop? I finished all the pages so I am going to try to load it up and see what happens.

Still waiting for help if anyone wants to give some suggestions.

Thanks;)

12. wablife

wablife New Member

Charity template w/NVU

You could try looking in your images folder and replacing the JPEG image named header with your own image. The original dimensions are 717 X 255 so you might want to match.

NVU open source development continues under the name of KompoZer, which is NVU with the bugs ironed out; it can be downloaded at http://kompozer.net/.

13. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Awesome template! I've seen a lot of charity websites based on this template. I believe it's a worldwide recognition!

14. iluvme77

iluvme77 New Member

Hi buddy, how did you edit this template? its a clean template but i dont know how to edit it to use for my website. anybody? i have freeway 5 pro, text wrangler, photoshop cs and i use a mac.

15. iluvme77

iluvme77 New Member

hey

how did you edit the template to create your website? i am new and i wanna know hot to do it. thanks.

16. ayishah

ayishah New Member

I wrote step by step instructions. Check the title step by step instructions under thetemplate category.

17. iluvme77

iluvme77 New Member

thanks ayishah. i appreciate that. one problem i encountered was not being able to edit the header. that is the picture of the girl with the butterfly. is there anyway around that? i would like to put a different image or different header. thanks.

18. Siddy

Siddy New Member

wow, this template really struck me, such a good color scheme!

I would love you use it with some images i have already developed but they are different sizes.
    How do i substitute the header.jpg image with an image that is the same width but shorter hight? I have tried simply cutting the image down but the rest of the site remains low and there is a gap between image and text.

I want it to look like this:
    [​IMG]

19. pixelmate

pixelmate New Member

Thanks dude...it is very apt for what I have searched for!!!

20. langlaiserousse

langlaiserousse New Member

Hi I love this template and I downloaded it perfectly, except when I published it, the little girl with the butterfly was missing. I am using Kompozer but haven't got to grips with it fully yet. I wasn't registered as a member then (I am now). Could that be the problem.
    Can't believe these are all free! They're great!