1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Charity Template is awesome. Thank you so much

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by haadolfo, Aug 4, 2008.

1. haadolfo

haadolfo New Member

We used Charity Template to create our web site at: htpp://www.rescuershelper.com. Our associate rescuers really love it. I had a little challenge at first trying to tweak some "tables".

Please take a look and give me some input as how I can improve it.
    We would like to have a FORUM like this one on our site, but I need to learn how to do it without pulling all the hairs out of my head.

THANK YOU XXXXXX:)

2. Primaceliaren

Primaceliaren New Member

Oooo that is a nice template!!!

3. tomw

tomw Member

Nice adaptation of the design. I just converted the design into theme so it can be used in odCMS, the system that I'm currently developing. If you're interested in using a CMS for your site give odCMS a try. One of the features of this CMS is it let you convert the pages to static html documents. As you can see, once all the pages are converted you no longer need odCMS. Of course the main reason of using a CMS is the ease of updating the site's content as well as changing the look by using different designs. odCMS will let you do that.

BTW, the design you are referring is Business Web Template, not Charity Template. There are two Charity Templates – here and here.

4. kwunited

kwunited New Member

I tried looking at it and I am advised that Google Chrome can't find the site?