1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Change the menu name graphics

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by savagek, Nov 7, 2007.

1. savagek

savagek New Member

Hi,

I downloaded the free football template https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/template24/ and changed a few things but by no means am I experienced at this.

I do not know how to change the menu names as they seem to be images and I have no way to change these?

Please let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks

2. t3-web

t3-web New Member

2 ways possible...
    1- go to the psd file and copy the parts you need... and change the text...
    or
    2-get the original image, paint it all in the same colour(the text area) and then insert the text you want...

3. savagek

savagek New Member

13-web,

There is no psd file and the images for these menu tabs are very very small. I have changed several parts of this website including the header image but cannot see how I would change the menu tab images.

Please I need some help to finish this.

Thanks

4. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

please delete my post

5. el_tenedor

el_tenedor New Member

Yes, most likely the menu buttons are images.
    But even though they are JPEGs, you can still edit them in photoshop. Just fill the text with a color which is exactly the same as the background color (use color picker for that). And then just type the text you need as another layer. After that just save the JPEG file in an appropriate quality and upload the new files instead of old ones (be sure to keep the file names the same as they are in link structure).