1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Can you review my site please

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by ike223, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ike223

ike223 New Member

Hi all
    i have made this web site as a tour operator company in Russia, and i made it useing :rolleyes: front page 2003 i tried as much as i could to get red of all the extra code fp generate, well i hope i did good job.
    http:www.mak-moscow.com
    Thanks you all for that great web site.
    Ike223

2. bnbcreative

bnbcreative New Member

Awesome.
    I anm hoping to havew something that good soon!

3. joeldaking

joeldaking Banned

mmm. looks good but i think the nav bar needs a bit of work though but everything else is good

Hope this helps!!

4. ike223

ike223 New Member

Thanks for your time reviewing my site

Thanks for spending time takeing a look at my site, for the navigation i am thinking of useing a hoover menu as i want to have a better ranking in google, but i still fell that the web is missing something like beeing alive or should be more active, plus i am not so good at codeing and i am sure i still have to clean up alot before adding new pages.:cool:

5. Dexxa

Dexxa New Member

Your site looks good,

Nothing needs to be changed!

6. Alex Torres

Alex Torres New Member

Hi, I am new to this web site, so I was happy to review yours which will help me build mine. I think I have 2 comments. First, it is beautiful and welcoming to the eye. Secondly, I had thought that the pictures on top would be hyperlinks to something and as well for the larg picture Welcome to ... I thought for sure it would invite me in via hyoerlink after all you say "welcome to..."
    Great Job overall.

7. Lpspider

Lpspider New Member

Looks good overall. I'd add more originality though. Too much white, too many lines, just too...I don't know how to describe it. Make it something special.

8. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Nice site

Like jouldaking said, the nav bar needs more work. It looks to simple.
    But for the rest it's a nice tidy site.

9. fairdoes

fairdoes Member

It looks very good. I'd add some comment lines in the ForntPage code before you forget what it all does! FrontPage always looks like there's 7,000,000 tables in the page when there's really about 7!:)

10. ike223

ike223 New Member

working on mkeing a better code

hi all
    as you say fairdoes, FP even 2003 do more codeing than what is needed, well i am now working on a new layout with a better nav bar according to what i got as a feed back from all of you, maybe this time i will use darker color as bg alonge with some gray, again thanks you all for your comment it realy helps in improving the site.:)