1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Can someone please slice and code this template?

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Gorganoth, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorganoth

Gorganoth New Member

Hello. Recently I have been working on a website for my Age of Conan guild. I have the design ready, however, I am lost on how to slice and code the template. If anyone can help, that would be ideal. Also, if anyone wants to use this template, you have my permission to use it and move whatever images you need to.

Thanks ahead of time,
    Gorganoth

Also, the image under the logo, the one with the medallions on it, needs to be the divider for all content sections if possible.

*Edit: I still need the website template sliced and coded, but now I also need the enterpage below sliced and coded. I would pay, but my budget is low. Anyone who can help for free, I greatly appreciate it.

Preview:
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z222/wow_edris/Template1withmenu-1.jpg

Enterpage Download: http://www.filehosting.cc/?d=030083362

Attached Files:

2. indumathi

indumathi New Member

hello

hi,

i have tried my best to slice and code this. i think i have met ur requirement. if any changes needed, comment. thnks

Regards,
    Indu

Attached Files:

3. Gorganoth

Gorganoth New Member

Hello. Thank you very much for slicing this. Very good job. However, on the template, can you make it so the content box expands vertically instead of horizontally? I would really appreciate this.

Thanks,
    Gorganoth

4. MADDISON89

MADDISON89 New Member

Here is my input :D

Attached Files:

5. rajagiri7

rajagiri7 New Member

hi,

i have tried my best to slice and code this. i think i have met ur requirement. if any changes needed, comment. thnks

6. flameijpzmt

flameijpzmt New Member

Thank you very much for slicing this.

7. CheapSEO

CheapSEO New Member

you should use dream viewer software where you can change everything in coding section, if you don't know about coding then no problem you have to choose design part where you can changes through mouse and keyword. you can see and design easily to your website.

8. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Gorganoth,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.