1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites can i request some feedback please

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by WeLoveCosmetics, Oct 6, 2008.

1. WeLoveCosmetics

WeLoveCosmetics New Member

Hello everyone,

I wondered if i could get some feedback/opinions on my site please

www.welovecosmetics.co.uk

Any comments are appreciated

Many Thanks

Katie @ We Love Cosmetics

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Nice design. Though, I don't think you should put too much information into your header. To my opinion Pay Pal button and Secure Shopping signature should be removed from the header. Why don't you place them in to the right from your navigation bar?

3. WeLoveCosmetics

thankyou for your reply

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Most likely because it's a template done by cubecart and most do not understand how to program in php.

5. WeLoveCosmetics

hi ishkey

so is that a bad thing?

6. WeLoveCosmetics

ok anyone else please?

All feedback is appreciated

and one area i appreciate advice is regarding moving up on google everything i need to know
    if anyone could help that would be fantastic

7. jgreen9877

jgreen9877 New Member

We Love Cosmetics

I agree that the site looks a bit cluttered with the PayPal info in the header. It may be my old tired eyes, but that Peptobismal Pink is a bit hard on my eyes. I would like to see something a bit more to the rose side. But after all it is yours.

Check any site that gives advice on ecommerce, websales etc. for how to optimize your site for search engines such as Google.

Hope this helps.

JGreen