1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Customization Call Of Duty 2 Template Upgrade?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzie92, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

Re-edit A Template

I've found a template froma diff website that I would like edited. Its for Call of Duty/games. Heres the file. I would like the big read banner in the top of the page to say "FnG", In big bold red letters in the middle (kinda thrashed font). And can you also edit the "servers" button to say "about", and change the "forums" button to "contact". I would also like the big red clan templates image gone, and replace with the word "Fucking New Guys" in the same kind of font and coloring (Im very very sorry about the swearing) but keep the background. Its okay to do that, its allowed by their terms of use (which is below). I'll be putting them in the lead sponsor space. I will also put whoever helps me with this massive project, a link to their site, and give them credit for doing it for me. So if anyone is up for this HUGE challenge, plz let me know. I would be very very gracious for any help anyone can give me. Thank you so much

-Dizzie92

ClanTemplates License Agreement
    • You recognize the ownership and the copyrights held by ClanTemplates.com and its staff for this template and respect the guidelines listed below.
    • You are NOT allowed to redistribute, link or mirror or offer for sale this template in any form, for any purpose.
    • You are permitted to modify and change this template for private use to any extent, so long as there is a link back to ClanTemplates.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.