1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bored and off work... here to help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by albion, Feb 4, 2011.

1. albion

albion New Member

Hello people. I have a nice long stretch off work after an operation after a sporting injury and I have made a request for some help myself on something for the football team I play (played) for and now coach.

What would be the best way to contribute to this web page??

Any suggestions??

Cheers, Albion

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

3. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Sorry to hear about the injury, Albion. Nonetheless, welcome to FWT :) Hopefully you'll find it a nice little e-home while you're recovering.

As Mimoun posted above, try reviewing a few sites or, if you have any, posting up some photo's that the designers can use in future projects. We even had a guy post some tips on how to diagnose a few problems with fridges, so maybe if you have a speciality from your line of work you could just share a few nuggets of info that could help someone down-the-line.

4. albion

albion New Member

Good stuff. I've been away from the www for a few weeks but i'll get my contributing cap on. Get some reviewing done and if any one needs any P.E tips i'll be sure to help... not sure how helpfull that would be to the FWT world though!!