1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Blog template help

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Recidivist, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Morning all :)

I've been designing a template for my site to use for our blog. Now, I have never blogged before, so I need some clarification. I'll need to install something like WordPress or MT, right? Does this make a difference to how the template is made?

The image is 1300x836 so here's the link. (Template so far - Isn't completely finished)

So, if I do have to use something like WordPress, would anyone be able to help out?

Hopefully I've helped out enough on the forum already, and I do plan to continue :>

Edit:
    I forgot to say, if anyone does want to help, please don't start on it yet :p I need to know if I need to install WP first, then I'll finish the template and include the PSD's so it can be coded.

2. deadmix

deadmix Member

hello

after finishing the design of this template, you have to convert it to HTML/CSS then You have to Convert it to Wordpress.. that's a good tutorial : Link

Goodluck

3. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Recidivist,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.