1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Black Hawk Down Clan Template (Full)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by smw5249, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smw5249

smw5249 New Member

hi guys it Mart i need a Black Hawk Down Clan template full which has to include following pages

1. home page (obviously)
    2. roster
    3. forums
    4. BHD Stats
    5. Vwar
    6. Games Room

and the squad is called Southern Warriors

Cheers it would b much apreciated.

p.s could u tell me how to install templates once my template has been made

Cheers

Mart

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Answer the following questions which will make the design process easier for our web designers:

1) What is your url ( website address)?
    2) Description of your website:
    3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:
    4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your sites):
    5) List 3 similar websites:
    6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the templates ( only copyright free ones )?

There is a help forum on how to use website templates

3. smw5249

smw5249 New Member

yeah url is www.squad-sw.co.uk but it aint activated yet as it hasnt been registered yet

2. my website is a bhd clan called Southern Warriors it will b used for registering players, members and New recruits, it will have a roster stats server etc etc. It will be used 24/7 by everyone all round the world.

3.i like the gothy gaming template , games template, and the web technologies website

4. the website i think look good are www.gamerevolution.com, www.main.pr-squad.com, cant think of any more

5 www.main.pr-squad.com, www.sasquad.co.uk, and www.p2k.co.uk

and i aint got no picture or anythin sorry

cheers

4. Mimoun

Please read the rules you need to have a website with content on as we need to design your template around your content.

5. smw5249

smw5249 New Member

wat u lot are dickheads man i swear all i need is a template and i will do the rest my self all i wnt basically is template with nothing on it just few pics and i can do the rest

thanks

6. Mimoun

We can't design anything if you don't have any website.
    It's like asking to decorate your house, but you don't have a house.
    We can imagine the house, but it takes a lot more time that way and we have a lot of requests.

7. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

wow show some respect man... Templates are not 10 minute jobs and he is offering to make it for you for free. Then you call him a dickhead because he askes for you website address....

8. Mimoun

Request cancelled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.