1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Software Best software for mobile video converter?

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by mikebell, Jul 1, 2010.

1. mikebell

mikebell Banned

I want to save my mobile videos in a regular format any one can give or tell me Best software for mobile video converter?

2. topfer

topfer Banned

ABest Mobile Video Converter Free is an easy-to-use and all-in-one tool for video conversion.

downloadvlcplayer.org/

3. baileyb

baileyb New Member

Avidemux is a great app for this! It has many integrated codecs, filter options for all kinds of encoding. It's available on several platforms aswell.

4. jd132

jd132 VIP Member

Imtoo Video converter it's dammn good ;)

5. stone2011

stone2011 Banned

Total Video Converter 3.71 it's easy to use and covert any format

6. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Banned

I think the best video converter is Total Video Converter. It is east to use and convert any video file to any format. And also convert video to audio format.

7. zolaperry

zolaperry New Member

Handbrake can do some file converter for apple devices. Anyway, you can also use online video converter. You can google search it.

8. jennypaul

jennypaul New Member

total video converter is a good one...

9. fankiller

fankiller New Member

I think the best video converter is Xilisoft Mobile Video Converter. It work for me

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  10. rmorale

rmorale Member

I agree with Total Video Converter, just be careful where you download it from if you also use it on your PC. I've also used Any Video Converter and it isn't too bad.