1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Banner, signature and avatar request.

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by jakestuff, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakestuff

jakestuff New Member

Hi everyone, I know that it is a lot to ask for but I'm hoping that one of you talented graphics people out there can help me! I have a banner for my site right now but I feel that you guys could make me a better one (click here to see my current banner). I'm looking for a banner, signature and avatar as the following:

Banner

Size: 800x140 pixels

Specific Images: Your choice, anything music related (a clef, notes, a guitar etc)

Colour Scheme: Blue, silver and white. If you feel other colours would fit in too feel free, but try to make it fit with the skin of my board (link to my board is in my sig).

Text on Image: MusicNet (or MUSICNET or musicnet, whatever you think looks best)

Location of text: Anywhere, I don't mind, as long as it isn't too small or hidden

What I don't want: Anything other than what I've stated above

Animation: None

Other Notes: Thanks in advance, and please make it as good as possible!

Signature
    The same as above, but with the size anything from 300x100 to 600x200 pixels.
    Also, if possible, make a smaller one with a simple animation which is 150x50 pixels which I can use as an affiliate link.

The same as the above two, but with the size 100x100 pixels

Thank you SOOO much!

2. ReVVeD

ReVVeD Graphics Designer

wot txt do u want on the avatar and the sig?

banner done - [​IMG]

3. jakestuff

jakestuff New Member

Wow, the banner looks awesome, thanks! The avatar and sig the same sort of text (MusicNet or whatever :p). One tiny request - would it be possible to make the text a bit more standard (not so wacky) and could you add some sort of picture to it? (a guitar, clef, anything really).

Thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.