1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Banner Request

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by xxg3tr3aLZxx, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxg3tr3aLZxx

xxg3tr3aLZxx New Member

Hey everyone i would like to request a banner
    Banner size: 700 x 200
    Image BG: Use a good use of yellow and black.
    Text: Top right corner "The last stand". Non animated
    going down diagonally can you put in animated text "when other will perish"
    "we will rise" "this is your last stand".All animated please.
    Font: something bloody your choice.
    http://z6.invisionfree.com/tl_stand (thats the site i need banner for)
    Thanks again tell me if you need any more help

2. xxg3tr3aLZxx

xxg3tr3aLZxx New Member

can i ask why no one is replying i see alot of views but why no reply?:confused:

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Patience mate!
    There's not that many 'graphics' people here that do the gory/bloody type image design requests.
    I'm guessing you're somewhere on the US east coast. Could be that those members that design that kind of stuff are all still sleeping? ;)

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

And most likely he has something in mind just like all the other requests, so mo matter what is made, he'll want changes.

A large percentage of requestors have little understanding of what it takes to create a banner let alone "Animate It".

You will need to supply more than one link as to where it will go. Put some examples of what you like, ones that are similar to each other to focus this down. To many requests are promoting "your choice", "artistic freedom. Go look at dafont.com or one of the other sites out there, find the one you want.

You only requested Lots of Yellow and Black with words as is your present logo. Is that what you want or are graphics needed?

No-one wants to put in all that work and time only to have posted "Could you just change..." not with an Animation.

5. xxg3tr3aLZxx

xxg3tr3aLZxx New Member

I acutually do know how to do it i just cant becuase my program was bugged and had to delete. so yes.. im sorry and i will mate thanks for the reply
    http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo34/G3tr3alnub/laststand.png heres one that i made if you can i couldnt figure out how to edit colors but this is what i would like.

6. ishkey

Case in point - You have graphic which points people in the right direction. Trying to figure out what is in the background is that someone shooting?
    Sorry about your crashed program, that's always tough.

7. ishkey

something along these lines...

Attached Files:

8. xxg3tr3aLZxx

xxg3tr3aLZxx New Member

omg that looooks amazing!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ thank you so much amazing font to :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.