1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Automobile Template Needed

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ASH0479, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASH0479

ASH0479 New Member

Hello All, I have been browsing this forum for the last couple of days....Man you guys produce some nice templates~

I am currently looking for a template, I want to feature a car that will be coming out in the future, the new GOLF, so I am looking for a template where on I can build a enthusiast site for these vehicles...

My ultimate goal is to also have a forum, but I am not sure if that is at all possible, willing to start with a template...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Drew

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Drew,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.