1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

AutoBlog - Unique 3 Column Free Wordpress Theme

Discussion in 'Free WordPress Themes' started by coolweb, Jun 16, 2008.

1. coolweb

coolweb New Member

Unique 3 column wordpress theme with 3 block footer widget and custom image header with attractive shades of black, white and blue.

[​IMG]

Demo

Download

AutoBlog Theme is Designed By: ElegantWPThemes.com & Made Free by cardealers.ltd.uk - Footer links to the designer and sponsor of theme are mandatory while using this Theme.

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

The header of your Wordpress Theme is well chosen! I really liked your design and thanks for sharing!

3. Linx

Linx Member

wow, great header! Really eye0catching!
    But as for me, there is a great contrast between the header and other parts of the design. A darker background would work better, but it's only my personal opinion. And tastes differ :)

Anyway, GREAT job!

4. kathyper

kathyper New Member

I would say grey background will also look nice but I also like what I see. Wonderful design and the picture in the header is amazing.

5. tzoki

tzoki New Member

best template that I saw on this type for wordpress...it has a special style:D