1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

News ATTENTION: Haiti Earthquake Help

Discussion in 'General' started by GG, Feb 6, 2010.

1. GG

GG Active Member

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've all heard of the Haiti earthquake and I would like to take this opportunity to do anything I can to help. It has been quite a sad time for them and they need YOUR help.

It would be great for anyone on this forum who has a website to post up a link somewhere on their site for their viewers to donate to Haiti.

To encourage more people to do this I will put up a link on my site to their site for whoever that supports Haiti. Just send me a PM of the page that you have used it on.

You can use the Paypal Donate button OR I am in the process of making a banner and a link to donate so I will post that up soon with the link then all you have to do is save the picture and then link it to the link that I will post up :)

Thank you in advance for anyone who supports Haiti your help will be much appreciated by everyone :)

EDIT: Here is the banner (see attachment) for anyone to use just save it and link it to this web address (or any of your choice)>> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W4AMKV4KGT93Lhttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W4AMKV4KGT93L DONT FORGET TO SEND ME THE LINK TO WHERE YOU HAVE PUT IT ON YOUR SITE SO I CAN PUT A LINK ON MY SITE FOR YOU.

If you decide to use the banner below you can still get linked on my site just send a PM of the link to me or for those who are not members of FWT forum send the link using the contact page on my site (Home - Genuine Graphics)

Those who do not have a website simply make a donation :) and I will add your name and location to the site (as a option so don't worry if you don't want it on then I won't put it up)

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. nellyo4real

nellyo4real New Member

3. GG

GG Active Member

Great site thanks for the link..i'm trying to encourage more businesses to help so if you see anyone who would like a free link let them know of this post.

It really is a sad thing that has happend to them. I would love to be there myself and help out but I don't have the opportunity.

We were held at a stand still when the snow hit UK for a couple of weeks, just can't imagine being in there situation