1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design architecture template. Picture bar.

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by auscrank, Nov 7, 2009.

1. auscrank

auscrank New Member

Hi,

OK, architecture Template there is a picture bar with three sample pictures under heading Latest Projects. I added three more pictures thinking it would scroll but it only added another block of three pictures under the first three.
    Does anyone know how to make this picture bar work and is it css or index? As I see there is coding in both, I’m not sure which way to go with this.
    Any help would be appreciated as I cant find it anyway here in this forum or at w3schools.com site either.
    Thx

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

If you try this link it will get scrolling.
    Carousel Component 1.0 - Documentation

The way it is written now is to just show you what you could do with the template, as you have found out it is not functional for scrolling.

There are other scripts out there but the one listed about will give you an understanding of all the different ways of performing the scroll. ;)

3. auscrank

auscrank New Member

Thx ishkey 4 the quick reply and heads up.
    See how I go with it.

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I see - can't wait to see it in action.
    Then you tell everyone how you did it, which will help the next person.

5. JenniferS

JenniferS New Member

I'm working on this right now, but I can't get that link to open! Any other sources of good info for this? I'm perusing the web right now, but am having trouble finding it. Thanks!

6. JenniferS

JenniferS New Member

OK... miraculously, it worked today! Thanks again.